Wuhan (武汉), the capital city of Hubei Province, is one of the largest cities in central China. It is located at the junction of Hanjiang River and the Yangtze River and Wuhan is an important port for Yangtze River cruise.
Delightcar provides professional and cheap car service with driver in Wuhan. You can rent our car to travel to any part of the city, railway stations, airports, cruise ports and other cities. No matter for leisure or business trip in Wuhan. We can always take you to your destinations without a hassle.
We have full size of vehicles from economic sedan to business van and coach. Our car service can meet your different budget and needs. Our well trained licensed drivers have good knowledge of all Wuhan routes to ensure you a smooth and safe journey. We can take you to any place you want with safe and comfortable drive.
Our Wuhan car service includes
- Daily car use service with driver
- Wuhan Tianhe International Airport and Wuhan Railway Station transfer
- Intercity transfers between Wuhan and Yichang, Changsha and other cities
Wuhan Car Rental RatesThe following full day car service price is based on 8 hours, 100 km.
- All car service comes with driver, we don’t provide self drive option
- The rates include car, driver, fuel, toll and parking fees, no extra charges.
- Deposit is needed when payment is confirmed. Please check our payment method here.
- Please check our cancellation policy here.
- We provide 24 hours English phone support.
Tel: +86 151 0108 7860
WeChat ID: delightcar
Wuhan Tianhe International Airport
Wuhan Tianhe International Airport enjoy 144 hours visa-free transit policy. Passport holders from 53 countries can stay up to 144 hours free transit for international transfer at the Wuhan airport.
Distances of Wuhan to other places
- Wuhan – Wuhan Tianhe International Airport 30 km, 40 minutes drive
- Wuhan – Yichang 330 km, 4 hours drive
- Wuhan – Yueyang 220 km, 3 hours drive
- Wuhan – Jingzhou 230 km, 3 hours drive
- Wuhan – Xianing 100 km, 1.5 hours drive
- Wuhan – Huangshi 100 km, 1.5 hours drive
- Wuhan – Xinyang 210 km, 3 hours drive
- Wuhan – Wudang Mountain 430 km, 5 hours drive
- Wuhan – Xiaogan 70 km, 1.5 hours drive
Major Attractions in Wuhan
- Hubei Provincial Museum (湖北省博物馆)
- Yellow Crane Tower （黄鹤楼）
- Guiyuan Temple （归元寺）
- East Lake （东湖）
- Mulan Heaven Lake Scenic Area （木兰天池）
- Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge （武汉长江大桥）
- Heptachord Terrace (Guqin Tai) （古琴台）
- Wuhan Happy Valley （武汉欢乐谷）
- Mount Wudang （武当山）
Advised size of vehicle you need
1-2 Passengers – 4 seats car
3-5 Passengers – 6 seats van
6-12 Passengers – 17 seats van
13-25 Passengers – 33 seat coach
26-40 Passengers – 51 seat coach
We offer clean and comfortable vehicles with professional drivers. The above suggestion is based on 1 person with 1 big luggage. If you have more luggage, please consider a bigger size vehicle.