Delightcar is a leading car rental provider based in Beijing. Beijing, the capital of China, also the political and cultural heart of China. You can enjoy our chauffeured car services and 24 hours English phone support service. We provide Beijing car service for business activities or sightseeing, we will always cater to your needs and budget. Delightcar owns an array of vehicles from standard car to luxury sedans, business vans and big tour coaches. All our cars come with a designated private driver and no other passengers sharing the car. Our drivers are officially licensed with more than 3 years driving experience. With our professional and friendly local driver you can just sit in the back seat and enjoy the ride in Beijing.
Beijing has a rich history that’s mirrored in its spectcular palaces, temples, and parks. Our drivers know the city inside and out. Hire a private driver and car with us in Beijing, you will easily get to major attractions in Beijing such as Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven and Bird’s Nest Water Cube, you can also have a pleasant ride to Great Wall sections like Mutianyu Great Wall, Badaling Great Wall, Simatai Great Wall and Jinshanling Great Wall. No matter what places you go, our experienced chauffeurs will offer you quick and safe Beijing limo service and services surrounding cities like Tianjin and Chengde.
We provide 24 hours English phone support service, if you have any problem during the trip, just give us a call, we will solve the problem as soon as possible. All in all, if you need a hassle-free, quality, comfort, best rates and a pleasant journey in Beijing, then you come to the right place. Check out our list of cars below and book today!
Our Beijing car service includes
1. Beijing Airport pick up.
2. Full day and half day car service in Beijing.
3. Car rentals to the Great Wall of China (Badaling, Mutianyu, Jinshanling, Simatai. etc.).
4. Beijing airport layover car service.
5. Long- term and short- term Beijing car rental for 1 month, 6 months, or 1 year.
6. Beijing – Tianjin Cruise Port transfer or reverse.
7. Intercity transfers between Beijing and Tianjin, Langfang, Chengde, Shijiazhuang, etc.
8. Limousine service in Beijing for business meetings or events.
9. English speaking tour guide / English speaking assistant .
10. Professional Translator / Professional Interpreter Services.
11. Individual or group multiple bookings for Events & Exhibition.
Car Rental Rates In BeijingThe following full day car service price is based on 8 hours use.
Luxury cars such as BMW 5 series, Mercedes S class, Mercedes Viano van, Bentley, Rolls Royce are available, we will quote based on your plan.
1. Our Beijing car service is 24 hours/7 days available.
2. You pay a fixed price, and there are NO hidden extra charges (except for 8 hours and 100km for full day).
3. For service before 7am & after 10 pm, an extra USD 10 will apply.
4. All our cars are equipped with working seat belts, air conditioning and in good conditions.
5. You will be picked up by our driver with a piece of paper with your name from airport/hotel.
6. Deposit is needed when booking is confirmed. Please check our payment method here.
7. Delight car provides 24 hours English-speaking phone support.
8. Please check our cancellation policy here
9. English speaking driver can be provided with extra cost for sedan and minivan. Please check the availability with us.
10. We also provide English speaking guide service upon request with extra cost.
Tel: +86 151 0108 7860
WeChat ID: delightcar
Distance of different places from Beijing
- Beijing – Beijing Capital Airport 29 km, 1 hour drive
- Beijing – Beijing Daxing International Airport 60 km, 1 hour drive
- Beijing – Badaling Great Wall 70 km 1 hours 30 minutes drive
- Beijing – Mutianyu Great Wall 70 km 1 hours 30 minutes drive
- Beijing – Jinshanling Great Wall 154 km 2 hours drive
- Beijing – Simatai Great Wall 140km 2 hours drive
- Beijing – Huanghuacheng Great Wall 90 km, 2 hours drive
- Beijing – Jiankou Great Wall 75 km, 1.5 hours drive
- Beijing – Gubeikou Great Wall 145 km, 2 hours drive
Distance of Beijing to other cities
- Beijing – Tianjin 140 km 2 hours drive
- Beijing – Chengde 226 km 3 hours drive
- Beijing – Tianjin International Cruise Home Port 185 km 3 hours 30 minutes
- Beijing – Shijiazhuang 300 km 4 hours drive
- Beijing – Datong 350 km 5 hours drive
- Beijing – Tangshan 180 km, 3 hours drive
- Beijing – Langfang 70 km, 1.5 hours drive
Major Attractions in Beijing
- Forbidden City (Palace Museum / 故宫) 8:20 – 17:00 CNY60 (Closed on Monday)
- Badaling Great Wall (八达岭长城) 7:30 – 18:00 CNY40
- Mutianyu Great Wall （慕田峪长城） 7:30 – 17:30 CNY45
- Simatai Great Wall (司马台长城) 8:00 – 17:00 CNY40
- Jinshanling Great Wall (金山岭长城) 6:00 – 19:00 CNY65
- Summer Palace (Yiheyuan / 颐和园) 6:30 – 18:00 CNY30
- Ming Tombs (明陵) 8:00 – 17:30 CNY135
- Temple of Heaven (天坛公园) 6:30 – 21:00 CNY35
- Yonghe Lamasery (雍和宫) 9:00 – 16:00 CNY25
- The Birds Nest (Beijing National Stadium / 鸟巢) 9:00 – 21:00 CNY80
- Old Summer Palace (Ruins of Yuanmingyuan / 圆明园) 7:00 – 18:30 CNY25
- Beijing Bell and Drum Towers (钟鼓楼) 9:00 – 16:30 CNY20
- Fragrant Hill Park (香山公园) 6:00 – 18:00 CNY10
- Beijing Zoo (北京动物园) 7:30 – 18:00 CNY25
- Beijing Happy Valley (北京欢乐谷) 8:30 – 22:00 CNY260
- Beijing Capital Museum (首都博物馆) 9:00 – 17:00 Free (Closed on Monday)
Advised size of vehicle you need
1-2 Passengers – 4 seats car
3-5 Passengers – 6 seats van
6-12 Passengers – 17 seats van
13-25 Passengers – 33 seat coach
26-40 Passengers – 51 seat coach
We offer clean and comfortable vehicles with professional drivers. The above car size suggestion is based on one passenger with 1 big suitcase and 1 hand luggage. If you have more and large pieces of luggage, please kindly let us know in advance in order to arrange a proper vehicle for you.
We are arriving on 2nd Nov around 7PM and would need airport transfer to Lee Garden Apartment. Can you please confirm availability for Buick and let me know how to do booking and price?
Hi Vinod, our trip consultant will contact you and provide the price.
5adults, 2kids (4yrsold&5yrsold) And 1 toodler (less than 2yrsold).
1. 9/11-Mutianyu Great Wall (morning) & Gubei Water Town (evening). Can we do a pit stop at nanshan ski before head to Gubei?
2. 10/11-one-way of van/ minibus to Tianjin? How much would that be for one way and two ways…
Hi Jo, the quotation is sent, thanks.
Hi, can kindly provide a quote from Beijing to Jinshanling Great Wall and then Chengde Mountain Resort.
Can you provide us a quote for 8 pax from 6-13 Dec in Beijing.
On 11 Dec, we hope to travel to Yuyang Ski Restore.
Rest of the days just shopping and tour few attraction.
Hi Wendy, advise 14 seats van, the quotation is sent, thanks.
7 adults and 2 children will be going to Tianjin and Beijing for a holiday from 20 dec to 27 dec and we would like to hire a van and driver. We are asking for the following :
1. Pick up from tianjin Airport on 20 dec
2. 21 dec tianjin n to beijing
3. 22 -24 Dec full day hire in beijing
4. 26 dec full day hire transport to tianjin
4. 27 Dec – tianjin n tianjin airport.
pls give us a quotation on your car & driver please ? Thanks
Please quote the price for 2adults 1child on 3rd of January 2019 for round trip transfer to mutianyu greatwall and nanshan ski resort. Should we go to those place in a separate day or we can go to both mutianyu greatwall and nanshan ski resort in one day.
Hi Agnes, the quote is sent, thanks.
Pls quote transport for 3 pax
1. Airport pickup to city hotel on 20/10. Flight arrival time 17.30
2. One way transport from city hotel to Jinshaling on 25/10. Pick up time 11am
3. Once way transport from Jinshaling back to city hotel on 27/10. Pick up time 2pm.
Hi Joyce, recommend volkswagen Passat, the quote is sent, thanks.
a day tour for mutiayu great wall and on the way back to visit Bird nest Olympic stadium -the Ming 13 Tomps-Summer palace and then park city hotel
date 19 Oct 2018 pick up time 07.00
please quote such itinerary
Hi maggie, recommend Volkswagen Passat, the price is sent, thanks.
a day tour for mutiayu great wall and on the way back to visit Bird nest Olympic stadium -the Ming 13 Tomps-Summer palace and then my Hotel Novotel Beijing Xin Qiao .
date 12 September 2018 pick up time 07.00
please quote such itinerary
Hi Thee, the quote is sent, thanks.
Dear sales team,
Please quote me for below:
Pick up: Nostalgia Hotel Beijing Xidan
Destination: Mutianyu Great wall of beijing
Number of pax: 3pax adult
Date: 10 September 2018
Pick up time: 8am
Hi Liew, the quote is sent, thanks.
Hi, kindly let me know the quote for this:
Pick up: Bai zi wan jia yuan 306 hao lou, chaoyang qu, beijing shi
Destination: Badaling Great wall of beijing
Date: 4 September 2018
Pick up time: 9am
Hi Yam Li, the quote is sent, thanks.
1) Airport pick – up to Beijing hotel for 13 persons, please quote me a rate
Arrivaling on mid-nite 0.30 am
2) Beijing hotel to Mutianyu Great Walls, quote me too.
Hi Thomas, thanks for you inquiry. the quote is sent, thanks.
We need cars for the following purposes :
1. Beijing airport to Novotel Xinqiao hotel
2. Novotel Xinqiao hotel to Great Wall (Mutianyu) and back
Number of people : 5 people
Please let know tariff and procedure for booking your car.
Hi Shankar, thanks for your email. I recommend Buick GL8 van. The quote is sent, please check it and let me know if you have any question. Have a good day.
22 march 2 person. Pick up from airport Tg arrive 5.40am. Then take me to badaling great wall. Then back to hotel sofu
How much do you charge for car and english speaking driver
Hi Chorpet, our trip consultant will contact you and provide the quote,thanks
Hi Sophie I need a pickup from Hilton Beijing Airport on Monday to Tianjin arriving in Tianjin at 11am. Then return to the hotel leaving Tianjin at 19-00. How much will you charge?
Hi John, already sent you the quote, hope it is fine with you. Good day!
I am looking to charter a car with driver who will be able to pick me up from the airport on 22/12 at around 7am, headed to my hotel Citytel Inn for check-in/ luggage drop-off, thence to the great wall (either Badaling or Mutianyu) to spend a few hours there and be back to hotel by around 3-4pm. Travelling in a family of 4. A basic car would suffice. May I know what would the quotation be? Thank you very much
Hi Liew, traffic is bad in Beijing in the morning rush hour, advise to visit Mutianyu Great Wall directly from airport, they are on the same direction. One of my colleagues will provide the quote to you. Good day!
My family will be going to Beijing for a holiday from 17 October to 23 October. There will be 9 adults and 2 young kids (ie : 2 and 4 years old) and we would like to hire a car for that period. We are asking for the following :
1. Pick up from Airport on 17 October
2. Full day hire from 18 October to 22 October. If you can help suggest some itinerary – will be great.
3. We would like to visit the Great Wall (Mutianyu), the Ming 13 Tombs and various part in Beijing such as the Summer Palace, Yuan Ming Yuan, Tiananmen, Palace, Olympic stadium and other part of Beijing.
4. On the 23rd October – send us back to the airport.
Can you give us a quotation on your services – car plus driver please ? Thanks
Hi Eng, advise to use a 22 seats coach, our trip consultant will contact you and offer our quote.
Do you pickup at beijing airport and drive to Jixian, Tianjin? 5 people 16 large bags. How much?
Do you have availability for a Passat or Audi A6 to pick up tomorrow, Sunday, September 17 morning at 8 am from Hotel W Beijing Chang’an and take 2 passengers to Simatai Great Wall (full day rental)?
Hi Dre, Yes, we have, our staff will contact you and arrange it for you soon.