Tianjin (天津), 140 km from Beijing, is one of the four direct-controlled municipalities of China. It is booming metropolis in northern China. It is a popular coastal city, the port of Tiānjīn sees around 1 million domestic and foreigner tourists each year. In Tianjin you can find the largest colonial architecture collection in China, Ancient Culture Street and Tianjin Food Street. It is close to Beijing and you can get to Beijing with private car for about 2.5 hours.
Delightcar, a local China based car rental company, provides a complete range of professional Tianjin car rental with driver for business and sightseeing in Tianjin, Beijing, Chengde or other surrounding cities. With our private chauffeured service, you can set the pace with flexibility and independence to your own style.
We have different vehicles from economic to luxury car, van, bus. All our drivers are licensed local driver with more than 3 years driving experience. Plan your own trip and your driver will find the best route to get there fast and safe.
Our Tianjin limo service provides both private car and private driver, we provide fixed all-inclusive price without hidden charges. You will have 24 hours English phone support and you can reach us any time if you have problem during the trip.
Our Tianjin Car Services include:
1. Tianjin Airport transfer/ Tianjin Railway Station pick up
2. Full day car service in Tianjin City
3. Tianjin Cruise Port pick up and sightseeing
4. Getting around to Beijing, Chengde, Shijiazhuang and other cities.
Tianjin Car Rental With Driver RatesThe following full day car service price is based on 8 hours use.
1. Your driver will hold sign with your name to pick up from airport/hotel on time.
2. The rates include car, driver, fuel. Parking fee is excluded.
3. The day trip is based on 8 hours and 100 km, extra hour and km will be charged accordingly.
4. Deposit is needed when booking is confirmed.
5. The pick up point for Tianjin Railway Station is No.4 South Exit (南4出站口)
6. Please check our cancellation policy here.
7. We provide 24 hours English phone support.
Tel: +86 151 0108 7860
Address: Room 2-902, No.24, Huaqiaocun, Jianguomenwai Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China 100022
Tianjin Airport 144-hour visa-exemption transit
Since Dec 28, 2017, passport holders of 53 countries and regions can enjoy 144-Hour Visa-Free Policy for an international flight transfer via Tianjin Binhai International Airport. Visitors need to have a valid ticket for connecting travel (including an airplane ticket, ferry ticket or train ticket), to a third country or region.
Distance of different places to Tianjin
- Tianjin – Tianjin Binhai International Airport 20 km, 40 minutes drive
- Tianjin –Tianjin International Home Cruise Port 70 km 1.5 hours drive
- Tianjin – Beijing 140 km 2.5 hours drive
- Tianjin – Shijiazhuang 315 km 5 hours drive
- Tianjin – Qinhuangdao 270 km, 4 hours drive
- Tianjin – Chengde 300 km, 4.5 hours drive
- Tianjin – Tangshan 130 km, 2.5 hours drive
Major Attractions in Tianjin
- Shi Courtyard（石家大院）
- Mt. Panshan （盘山）
- Huangyaguan Great Wall (黄崖关长城)
- The Porcelain House (瓷房子)
- Tianjin Ancient Cultural Street (天津古文化街)
- Five Great Avenues （五大道）
- Ferris Wheel (Eye of Tianjin) ）（天津之眼）
- Italian Style Street （意大利风情街）
- Xikai Church （天津西开教堂）
- Binhai Aircraft Carrier Theme Park （滨海航空主题公园）
Advised size of vehicle you need
1-2 Passengers – 4 seats car
3-5 Passengers – 6 seats van
6-12 Passengers – 17 seats van
13-25 Passengers – 33 seat coach
26-40 Passengers – 51 seat coach
We offer clean and comfortable vehicles with professional drivers in Tianjin. The above car size suggestion is based on 1 person with 1 big luggage. If you have more luggage, consider a bigger size vehicle.