Suzhou (苏州) is located in east China’s Jiangsu Province with Shanghai 90 km to its east. With 40% city area covered by water, Suzhou is known as the “Venice of the Orient”. Suzhou is famous for its delicate gardens, romantic water towns and ancient temples. And in the past decades, Suzhou saw highest growth and the fastest expansion in economy. Now Suzhou is a major economic, trade and commerce center in the Yangtze River Delta.
Delightcar offers a wide range of good condition vehicles from economy to luxury cars, SUV, minivans and big coaches. You will have the lowest rates with quality car services in Suzhou with us.
All our drivers are licensed drivers with more than five years driving experience. With our professional driver, you will have a fast and safe ride to your favorite destinations in Suzhou or surrounding cities. You can call our 24 hours phone support if you have any problem during the trip. Just let us know places to visit and your travel date, we will provide the best car rental price.
Our Suzhou car service includes:
1. Suzhou Airport / railway station transfers
2. Full day car service in Suzhou
3. Car rental to water towns such as Tongli, Zhouzhuang, Wuzhen.
4. Intercity transfer to Wuxi, Changzhou, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Pudong Airport, Nanjing etc.
5. English speaking tour guide.
6. Professional Translator / Interpreter Services.
7. Individual or group multiple bookings for Events Exhibition.
Suzhou Car Rental With DriverPrice in USD (The full day rate is based on 100KM 8 hours per day for daily use)
Suzhou Intercity TransferPrice in USD
|Car Pictures||Car Type||Seats||Suzhou - Shanghai Downtown||Suzhou - Wuxi||Suzhou - Hangzhou|
- The day rates include private driver, car and petrol. Toll and parking fee are on you.
- The full day car use is based on 8 hours and 100 km. For extra hour and distance please consult our trip adviser about the extra cost.
- For transfer services before 8:00 am or after 10:00 pm, extra charge $10 will be added to each service.
- Our driver will hold a piece of paper with your name to pick you from airport/hotel.
- Payment is required by cash when pick up or PayPal in advance.
- Please check our cancellation policy here.
- Please note that non-Suzhou local car (If you use car traveling from other cities to Suzhou) is not allowed to run on Suzhou Ancient City (the area within the ancient city moat) road between 7:00-9:00 and 16:30-18:30 from Monday to Friday. Non-Suzhou local car is not allowed to run between 7:00-19:00 in the area including Suzhou Museum, Humble Administrator’s Garden, Lion Grove Garden, Guanqian Street, Pingjiang Road Walking Street, it means you can not visit these places with non-Suzhou local car.
- We provide 24 hours English phone support.
Tel: +86 151 0108 7860
WeChat ID: delightcar
Distances of Suzhou to different places
- Suzhou – Shanghai 100 km, 2 hours drive
- Suzhou – Pudong International Airport 140 km, 2 hours drive
- Suzhou – Wuzhen Water Town 80 km 1 hour 30 minutes drive
- Suzhou – Zhouzhuang Water Town 40 km, 1 hour drive
- Suzhou – Wuxi 60 km, 1 hour 30 minutes drive
- Suzhou – Nanjing 240 km, 3 hours 30 minutes drive
- Suzhou – Huzhou 90 km, 2 hours drive
Major Attractions in Suzhou
- Humble Administrator’s Garden 拙政园 7:30-17:00 CNY90
- Lingering Garden 留园 7:30—17:00 CNY55
- Master of the Nets Garden 网师园 7:30-17:00 CNY50
- Lion Grove Garden 狮子林 9:30-16:30 CNY40
- Tiger Hill 虎丘 7:30-17:30 CNY60
- Hanshan Temple 寒山寺 7:30-17:00 CNY20
- Tongli Water Town 同里水乡 7:30-17:00 CNY40
- Zhouzhuang Water Town 周庄水乡 7:30-17:00 CNY100
- Panmen Gate 盘门 7:30-17:00 CNY40
- Guanqian Street 观前街 24 Hours, Free
- Suzhou Silk Museum 苏州丝绸博物馆 9:00-15:00 Free
- Grand Canal in Suzhou 苏州大运河 24 hours, Free
- Shantang Street 山塘街 24 hours, Free
- Mudu Ancient Town 木渎古镇 8:00-17:00 CNY78
Advised size of vehicle you need
- 1-2 Passengers – 4 seats car
- 3-5 Passengers – 6 seats van
- 6-12 Passengers – 17 seats van
- 13-25 Passengers – 33 seats coach
- 26-40 Passengers – 51 seats coach
We offer clean and comfortable vehicles with professional drivers. The above car size suggestion is based on 1 person with 1 big luggage. If you have more luggage, consider a bigger size vehicle.