Macau (澳门), Known as the ‘Vegas of China’, is an autonomous territory of China. Macau is known for its huge casinos, the world’s top gambling city. You can find both East and West lifestyles, architectures, entertainments and foods there.
Delightcar is a China based car rental company. We provide private car rental with driver who can take you anywhere you want to go and see in Macau. We have various type of cars, minivans and buses, and can provide private and personal chauffeured transfer and tour services in and around Macau.
Our Macau car services are flexible, reliable and affordable. We look forward to working with you for your sightseeing or event in Macau.
Our Macau Car Services include
- Macau airport / ferry port / Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge transfers
- Hourly car rental services (Starting from 4 hours)
- Cross-border limousine service to Zhuhai, Zhongshan, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan etc.
- Macau to Hong Kong by car
Macau Car Rental with DriverPrice in USD
|Car Pictures||Car Type||Seats||Macau Airport /|
Ferry Port Transfer
|Macau Hourly Rates|
(Starting from 4 hours)
Macau Cross Border Limousine ServicePrice in USD. the price is also apply to transfer in opposite direction
|Macau - Pearl River Delta City Transfer||Toyota Alphard / 7 seats||Toyota Coaster / 20 seats van||Kinglong or similar / 45 seats|
|Macau - Zhuhai Gongbei Port||$110||$185||$225|
|Macau - Zhuhai Downtown||$130||$250||$330|
|Macau - Zhuhai Airport||$205||$380||$480|
|Macau - Zhongshan||$280||$460||$610|
|Macau - Jiangmen||$340||$510||$720|
|Macau - Foshan||$370||$630||$810|
|Macau - Guangzhou||$370||$630||$810|
|Macau - Dongguan||$430||$690||$840|
|Macau - Shenzhen Airport||$370||$630||$850|
|Macau - Shenzhen Downtown (Nanshan, Luohu, Futian)||$460||$710||$910|
Hong Kong to Macau by Private CarPrice in USD
|Hong Kong - Macau Transfer||Rate|
|Hong Kong Airport - Macau (Change car at Macau Border)||$290|
|Kowloon to Macau (Change car at Macau Border)||$320|
|Hong Kong Island to Macau (Change car at Macau Border)||$340|
|Hong Kong Airport / Kowloon - Macau (Direct car)||$570|
|Hong Kong Island - Macau (Direct car)||$590|
- Price includes private driver, car, tolls, fuel, parking, traffic condition if any – NO EXTRA
- Your personal chauffeur will meet and greet you in arrival hall of airport or at the hotel gate.
- A surcharge may apply for service between 22:00 to 07:00 and on holidays.
- For transfer service, free waiting 15 minutes, if exceed that, an additional surcharge applies.
- For cross-border transfer, free waiting 30 minutes at border, if exceed that, an additional surcharge will be applied.
- Deposit is needed when booking is confirmed. Check our payment method here.
- We provide 24 hours English phone support.
- Please check our cancellation policy here.
Tel: +86 151 0108 7860
WeChat ID: delightcar
Distances of Macau to other cities:
- Mauca – Zhuhai 20 km, 40 minutes drive
- Macau – Zhongshan 70 km, 2 hours drive
- Macau – Guangzhou 150 km, 3 hours drive
- Macau – Foshan 145 km, 3 hours drive
- Macau – Huizhou 200 km, 4 hours drive
- Macau – Jiangmen 90 km, 2 hours drive
- Macau – Dongguan 145 km, 3 hours drive
- Macau – Shenzhen 190 km, 3 hours drive
- Macau – Hong Kong 90 km, 2 hours drive
Major Attractions in Macau
- A-Ma Temple 7:00-18:00 Free
- Ruins of St. Paul’s Cathedral 大三巴牌坊 24 hours, Free
- Senado Square 议事亭前地 24 hours, Free
- Monte Fort 大炮台 7:00-19:00, Free
- The Venetian Macao 澳门威尼斯人度假村 24 hours, Free
- Taipa Village 氹仔旧城区 24 hours, Free
- Macau Fisherman’s Wharf 澳门渔人码头 24 hours, Free
- Macau Tower 澳门塔 10:00-21:00 HKD120
- Sun Yat-Sen Memorial House 澳门国父纪念馆 10:00-17:00 Free, Closed on Tuesday.
Advised size of vehicle you need
3-5 Passengers – 6 seats van
6-15 Passengers – 20 seats van
15-40 Passengers – 45 seats coach
We offer clean and comfortable vehicles with professional drivers. The above car size suggestion is based on 1 person with 1 big luggage. If you have more luggage, consider a bigger size vehicle.
Macau Visa-Free Travel
Macau has visa-free entry policies for passport holders of of 76 countries, including the US, Canada, Australia, and most of the countries in Europe. The duration ranges from 14 days to 180 days, depending on nationality. Find out more about Macau’s visa-exempted policy.