Nanjing (南京), the capital of Jiangsu Province, is an economic center on the Yangtze River Delta. It has a long history and known as the capital city of six dynasties of ancient China. It is an amazing destination for both business and sightseeing. The famous tourist spots include Dr. Sun Yat-sen’s Mausoleum, Confucius Temple, Nanjing City Wall and Qinhuai River.
The best way to visit Nanjing is to hire a car with driver. we provide professional private car rental service in Nanjing. No matter for business trip or leisure tour, you will always have a comfort and hassle-free ride with us. We have a wide range of vehicles from car, minivan, to big bus and will meet your special limo needs and budget in Nanjing.
All our drivers have years of driving experience and know local places well. They can take you to your destinations fast and safely. If you want to book your private car and driver, please send us an inquiry and specify details including travel date, time and number of people in your party. We will reply you back within 24 hours.
Our Nanjing car services include:
- Nanjing airport/railway station transfer
- Full day car use in Nanjing city
- Intercity transfers to Changzhou, Wuxi, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Zhenjiang, Yangzhou, Taizhou, Shanghai etc..
- Long- term and short- term car rental for 1 month, 6 months, or 1 year
- English speaking tour guide/assistant .
- Professional translator / interpreter services.
- Individual or group multiple bookings for Events & Exhibition.
Nanjing Car Rental With DriverPrice in USD (The full day rate is based on 100KM and 8 hours per day for daily use)
1. We offer Nanjing limo services, available 24 hours every day.
2. Our driver will hold a piece of paper with your name to pick you up from airport / hotel/ railway station.
3. The above rates includes car, driver, fuel, tax. Toll and parking is on you. (For one way transfer service, the prices are all inclusive).
4. For airport pick up, our driver will keep watching over the flight and there is no flight delay charge.
5. Please check our cancellation policy here.
6. We provide 24 hours English phone support and are ready to solve any problem during your trip.
Tel: +86 151 0108 7860
Wechat ID: delightcar
144-hour visa-exemption transit
1. Since Jan. 30, 2016, passport holders of 51 countries and regions can enjoy 144-Hour Visa-Free Policy for an international flight transfer via Nanjing’s Lukou Airport.
Distance of different places to Nanjing
Nanjing – Nanjing Lukou International Airport 30 km, 50 minutes drive
Nanjing – Changzhou 140 km, 2 hours drive
Nanjing – Yangzhou 100 km, 1.5 hours drive
Nanjing – Zhenjiang 90 km, 1.5 hours drive
Nanjing – Nantong 240 km, 3.5 hours drive
Nanjing – Wuxi 180km, 2.5 hours drive
Nanjing – Suzhou, 220km, 3 hours drive
Nanjing – Hangzhou, 260km, 3 hours drive
Nanjing – Shanghai 300 km, 4 hours drive
Major attractions in Nanjing city
- Dr. Sun Yat-sen’s Mausoleum (中山陵) 08:30 – 17:00, Free, Closed on Monday
- Xiaoling Mausoleum of Ming Dynasty (明孝陵) 6:30 – 18:00 CNY70
- Confucius Temple (夫子庙) 8::30 – 22:30 CNY30
- Qinhuai River (秦淮河) 24 hours, Free
- Presidential Palace（总统府）8:30 – 17:00 CNY40
- Nanjing City Wall (南京城墙) 24 hours, Free
- Laomendong（老门东）24 hours, Free
- Nanjing Museum（南京博物馆）9:00-17:00, CNY25. Closed on Monday
- The Memorial of the Nanjing Massacre (南京大屠杀纪念馆) 08:30 – 16:30 Free, Closed on Monday
- Zhanyuan Garden（瞻园）8:30-17:30 CNY30
- Xuanwu Lake Park（玄武湖公园）7:00-21:00 CNY30
- Purple Mountain Observatory (紫金山天文台) 8:30 – 16:30 CNY15
- Linggu Temple（灵谷寺） 8:00 – 17:30 CNY32
- Jiming Temple (鸡鸣寺) 7:00 – 17:30 CNY10
Advised size of vehicle you need
1-2 Passengers – 4 seats car
3-5 Passengers – 6 seats van
6-12 Passengers – 17 seats van
13-25 Passengers – 33 seats coach
26-40 Passengers – 51 seats coach
We offer clean and comfortable vehicles with professional drivers. The above car size suggestion is based on 1 person with 1 big luggage. If you have more luggage, consider a bigger size vehicle.