Delightcar provides private car transfer between Hong Kong and Shenzhen, Guangzhou. Our private transfer will save you time and assist you cross the border quickly
while being seated in your car (Starting from Dec 1, 2017, all passengers need to get out of car to clear customs, it usually takes about 10-20 minutes).
Our private point-to-point car limousine service between Hong Kong / Hong Kong Airport and Shenzhen, Guangzhou will help you cross border without any hassle and save your hours of waiting in lines. The price is fixed without any hidden fees. All our cars are good condition 6 seats Toyota Alphard van.
Our Car rental service includes:
- Hong Kong to Shenzhen by car
- Hong Kong Airport to Shenzhen by car
- Shenzhen Airport to Hong Kong car service
- Hong Kong to Guangzhou car service
Check the rate below and book your car hire for Hong Kong now.
Shenzhen to Hong Kong TransferPrice in USD. the price is also apply to transfer from Hong Kong to Shenzhen and Guangzhou
♦The price for 22 seats and 45 seats bus may vary according to changes in demand, please book bus as early as possible, we can not guarantee the availability of buses for last minute booking.
- If you travel from Shenzhen to Hong Kong Airport, please make sure to leave your hotel 5 hours before your flight departure time.
- We provide good condition dual-licensed special vehicle with experienced chauffeur.
- Our driver will pick you up with a sign with your name in arrival hall for airport pick up and at the front of the car window for hotel pick up.
- Free waiting time for Hong Kong and Shenzhen Airport pick up is 1 hour after landing, exceeding it will be charged waiting fee. Free waiting time for hotel pick up is 15 minutes, exceeding it will be charged waiting fee USD40/hour. Exceeds the waiting time will be charged by hourly fee, less than 1 hour charge 1 hour fee.
- Free waiting at the border is 30 minutes, exceeding it will be charged waiting fee USD40/hour.
- Prepayment is needed when booking is confirmed.
- We will send your driver info 1 hour before service starts.
- A child is considered an adult in the vehicle. Overlaoding is not allowed, if the passengers exceed the limit, our drivers will refuse to provide service and full charge applys in this situation.
- Please inform in advance if you have some goods to put in the car, there will be extra charge for freight.
- Please make sure you have valid visa to Mainland China, the full charge applys even if you are denied to enter Mainland China.
- The transfer price is based on point to point service, if add one more stop or ask driver to travel on the designated route or tunnel, there will be extra charges.
- Pets are NOT allowed to ride in the vehicles.
- If baggage is over limit of the trunk and need to be put in seats area, the extra cost is RMB300.
- If pick up from Shenzhen North Railway Station, the pick up location is: Vienna International Hotel (Shenzhen North Railway Station) 维也纳国际酒店(深圳北站店) Address: Building B, West Square of Shenzhen North Railway Station (High Speed Station).
- You can cancel the booking 12 hours in advance with full refund.
Hong Kong Airport Pick Up Point
According to the order from Hong Kong High Court, only passengers with a valid air ticket or boarding pass will be allowed to enter the terminal buildings. So our driver can not enter the arrival hall, Instead our driver will pick up at the Glass Gate of the Parking Lot 4.
Shenzhen North Railway Station Pick Up Point
For Shenzhen North Railway Station, we will pick up from 维也纳国际酒店(深圳北站店) Vienna International Hotel (Shenzhen North Railway Station), wich is 3 minutes walk from Exit B2.
Tel: +86 151 0108 7860
Address: Room 2-902, No.24, Huaqiaocun, Jianguomenwai Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China 100022
Shenzhen – Hong Kong Map
Distance of Shenzhen and Hong Kong
Shenzhen – Hong Kong International Airport 70 km, 2 hours drive
Shenzhen – Hong Kong Island 70 km, 2 hours drive
Guangzhou – Hong Kong 180 km, 3 hours drive
All passengers need to pass through customs. There are 9 border control points between Shenzhen and Kong Kong. The most popular border crossings and opening hours are as follows:
Luohu Port (Lo Wu 罗湖口岸）06:30–24:00
Huanggang Port (皇岗口岸) 00:00–24:00 24 hours open
Futian Port (福田口岸) 24 hours open (You can apply for you VOA or Visa On Arrival at the port)
Shenzhen Bay Border (深圳湾口岸) 06:30 to 24:00
Our driver will help you deal with your border crossing procedure, you just wait in your vehicle and no need to get out or wait in line. Starting from Dec 1, 2017, all passengers need to get out of car to clear customs, it usually takes about 10-20 minutes.
1. Do I need to apply for a Visa before entering Shenzhen?
Yes, you will need to apply an Entry Visa for entering China. Advise to apply for it 1 month before leaving your country.
2. How long does it take from Hong Kong Airport to Shenzhen?
The travel time is usually about 1.5 hours. The does not take into account border crossing and traffic jam time.
3. Do I need to get off the car when crossing the border?
Yes, all passengers need to get off the car to clear customs after 1 Dec, 2017 for all 4 customs between Hong Kong and Shenzhen.