Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge connects Hong Kong, Zhuhai and Macau, the bridge is 55 km long, the longest sea bridge in the world. The bridge shortens the travel time from Hong Kong to Macau and Zhuhai from 3 hours drive to 1 hour drive.
We provide Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge cross border transfer service, our private comfortable private car and experienced driver will make sure you have a smooth and fast ride, and at the same time you can enjoy the grand view of the bridge over the sea.
All our drivers are licensed drivers with more than 5 years driving experience, most speak Mandarin and Cantonese and some speak English.
Our top-of-the-line vehicles are equipped with modern air conditioning, ensuring a pleasant and cozy journey. Rest assured, our transfer packages include all necessary expenses such as highway tolls and parking, so you can avoid any unexpected travel costs.
Our Hong Kong to Macau Cross Border Car Services include:
- Hong Kong (Kowloon and Hong Kong Island) to Macau by car via the Bridge
- Hong Kong to Macau Border of the Artificial Island
- Hong Kong Airport to Macau by private car
- Macau to New Territories
Hong Kong to Macau by Private CarPrice in USD
|Hong Kong - Macau Transfer||Rate|
|Change car at Macau Border|
|Hong Kong Airport - Macau (Change car at Macau Border)||US$330|
|Kowloon to Macau (Change car at Macau Border)||US$350|
|Hong Kong Island to Macau (Change car at Macau Border)||US$380|
|Hong Kong Airport - Macau (Direct car)||US$430|
|Kowloon - Macau (Direct car)||US$450|
|Hong Kong Island - Macau (Direct car)||US$480|
1. What’s the difference between Change Car at Macau Border and Direct Car?
- Direct Car – One car/van for all the trip from Hong Kong to Macau.
- Change Car at Macau Border (Non-direct car) – A Hong Kong vehicle will pick you up from Hong Kong and drop you at Zhuhai and Macau Boundary Crossing (As shown in the following map), where another vehicle from Macau will pick you up and take to your place in Macau. Both cars will meet at the same point in the parking lot, you will be perfectly taken care of when changing to another car.
2. Do I need to get off the van with luggage at the borders?
You can just stay in the van with luggage when crossing Hong Kong immigration. All foreigners need to get off van with luggage to go through the Macau immigration. Only those with Hong Kong and Macau permanent citizens ID can stay in the van for both borders. This rule applies on both direct and non-direct van transfers.
3. Do you have bigger van than 7 seats van?
No, all are 7 seats van, if you have more than 6 persons, you will need two vans.
4. How do I meet driver after Macau Immigration？
At the Macau Immigration, you will go separately with driver, and he/she will greet you on the other side of Macau Immigration.
- All cars are 7 seats Toyota Alphard, which can accommodate maximum 6 passengers, we can also arrange 8 seats Hong Kong van + Macau van option with extra cost.
- When make the booking please specify pick up time, point, passenger name and mobile.
- The free waiting time when pick up from hotel is 15 minutes, exceed it there will be extra charge USD50/extra hour.
- 60 minutes free waiting after flight landing time. If exceed 60 minutes, there will be extra cost USD50/hour.
- The above price is based on point-to-point car service, if add one more stop there will be extra cost USD20-USD50 depending on the distance. Waiting time at the stop point is no more than 15 minutes, exceed it USD50 extra charge.
- The above price includes all cost of car, driver, fuel, toll and parking.
- Baby will be considered as adult to occupy seat. Overload is not allowed.
- The normal service time is 07：00—22：00, for the service time between 22:00 – 7:00, a night surcharge USD50 will apply.
- The free waiting time when going through immigration is 30 minutes, exceeding the time limit will be charged USD50/hour.
- We will provide car number and driver info one day in advance.
- Prepayment is needed when booking is confirmed. Please check the payment method here.
- Child seats are not available
- If a No. 8 or above typhoon signal is raised, all services will be suspended
Tel: +86 151 0108 7860
WeChat ID: delightcar
WhatsApp: +86 151 0108 7860
Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge Map
Hong Kong to Macau Distances
Hong Kong – Macau 90 km, 1 hour 30 minutes drive
Hong Kong Airport – Macau 60 km 1 hour 10 minutes drive
If you need travel from Hong Kong to Shenzhen and Guangzhou, please check page Hong Kong to Shenzhen by car.
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore two of China’s most vibrant cities effortlessly. Book now and embark on a remarkable adventure between Hong Kong and Macau!