Huizhou (惠州) is located in the southeast of Guangdong province, adjacent to Dongguan, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. Huizhou is in the Pearl River Delta economic zone and has developed industry.
Huizhou is a coastal city with a good number many peninsulas, bays and islands. The famous attractions include Luofu Mountain, Nankun Mountain, Xunliao Bay, Huizhou West Lake.
Weather for business or vacation, the best way to travel to Huizhou is to hire a car with driver. Delightcar provides full size of good condition vehicles with experienced driver. Our feet includes economic and luxury sedan, MPV, minivan, bus, all sizes of vehicles. All our drivers are experienced with more than 5 years driving experience, they know the local area well and can take you to any places fast and safely.
If you want to use private chauffeured limo service in Huizhou and to nearby cities like Guangzhou, Dongguan, Hong Kong, Shenzhen etc. Please check our rate below and book a car with us now. We can also provide interpreter and tour guide service as per request.
Our Huizhou Car Service includes:
- Huizhou to Guangzhou, Shenzhen Airport, Hong Kong Airport transfer
- Huizhou full day car service
- Private car from Huizhou to Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Dongguan etc.
Huizhou Car Rental With DriverPrice in USD (The full day rate is based on 100 KM and 8 hours per day for daily use)
- The day prices includes car, driver, gasoline. Parking and tax excluded.
- The one way transfer prices are all inclusive, no hidden charges.
- Our driver will hold sign with your name to meet you in arrival hall of airport, hotel lobby or exit of train station.
- Deposit is needed when the booking is confirmed. Please check our payment method here.
- Please check our cancellation policy here.
- We provide 24 hours English phone support.
Distances of Huizhou to different places
- Huizhou – Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport 150 km, 2 hours drive
- Huizhou – Shenzhen BaoAn International Airport 110 km, 2 hours drive
- Huizhou – Guangzhou City 145 km, 2 hours 20 minutes
- Huizhou – Shenzhen City 100 km, 2 hours
- Huizhou – Hong Kong 150 km, 3 hours
- Huizhou – Dongguan 100 km, 2 hours
- Huizhou – Foshan 170 km, 2 hours 30 miniutes
- Huizhou – Zhongshan 160 km, 2 hours 50 minutes
- Huizhou – Zhuhai 200 km, 3 hours drive
- Huizhou – Jiangmen 190 km, 3 hours drive
- Huizhou – Shanwei 140 km, 2 hours 20 minutes
- Huizhou – Shantou 300 km, 3 hours drive
- Huizhou – Heyuan 90 km 1 hour 30 minutes.
Major Huizhou Attractions
- Huizhou West Lake (惠州西湖) FREE
- Huizhou Xunliao Bay (惠州巽寮湾) 08:00~18:00 CNY100
- Daya Bay (惠州大亚湾) 24 hours, FREE
- Lion Island (狮子岛) 24 hours, FREE
- Luofu Mountain （惠州罗浮山) 07:00~19:00 CNY60
- Chaojing Gate (惠州朝京门) 24 hours, FREE
- Nankun Mountain (惠州南昆山) 7:00-24:00 CNY30
Advised size of vehicle you need
- 1-2 Passengers – 4 seats car
- 3-5 Passengers – 6 seats van
- 6-12 Passengers – 17 seats van
- 13-25 Passengers – 33 seats coach
- 26-40 Passengers – 51 seats coach
We offer clean and comfortable vehicles with professional drivers and cheap price in Shenzhen. The above car size suggestion is based on 1 person with 1 big luggage. If you have more luggage, consider a bigger size vehicle.