Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon, is a business and financial center of southern Vietnam. It is a popular travel destination famous for amazing culture, classic French architecture, cutting edge buildings, temples and pagodas. You can also find fantastic bars and restaurants here. With so many great options, you can happily spend your days in Ho Chi Minh City.
The best way to visit Ho Chi Minh city is to hire car with private driver. With private car and van service, you can visit Ho Chi Minh with flexibility without wasting your time.
Top places to visit in Ho Chi Minh include Cu Chi Tunnels, Ben Thanh Market, War Remnants Museum, Thiên Hau Temple, Notre Dame Cathedral Basilica of Saigon.
The best time to visit Ho Chi Minh City is from December to April, a dry season with pleasant temperature between 21°C and 34°C.
Delightcar provides a full range of car from economic car, luxury car to van and big bus. All are equipped with air-conditioning, clean and in good conditions. You can choose any vehicle you like to enjoy your Ho Chi Minh day trip leisurely.
All our drivers have a valid driving license, they are polite, well trained and professional and drive carefully, they can take you to your places fast and safely. They can also give you some suggestions and advice on food and itinerary and help you arrange your day trip if needed.
We provide the most competitive car rental price, will surely satisfy you when using our car rental service. Book our car in advance and secure the best car. We will not let you down.
Our Ho Chi Minn City Car service includes:
1. Pick-up service for Tan Son Nhat airport
2. Full day or multiple day car service in Ho Chi Minh city.
3. Intercity transfer from Ho Chi Minh city to Can Tho, Mui Ne, Vung Tau, Phnom Penh and neighboring provinces.
Check our Ho Chi Minn city rental service with driver price below and start booking now:
|Program||5 Seats Car||7 Seats Van||16 Seats Van||29 Seats Bus|
|ONE WAY TRANSFER|
|Ho Chi Minh Airport Transfer||$27||$33||$40||$70|
|Ho Chi Minh Day Trip||$85||$90||$110||$190|
- All our Ho Chi Minh car services have both private car/van and private driver.
- The above price list is for reference only, the final car rental price may change depending on travel date, the type of car rental and your schedule.
- The above prices apply for non holidays, car rental prices will increase during holidays, please contact us for the best car rental price.
- The one way transfer price is all inclusive. The full day price includes car, driver, gasoline. Toll and parking is excluded.
- The above price is based on stated service hours. There are extra charges per extra hour.
- Deposit 30% or the full amount is needed to guarantee the booking.
- You will get full refund for cancellation made 3 days in advance. No refund for cancellation less than 3 days before the trip
- Besides the price for above itineraries and prices. We can take you to anywhere you want and customize an itinerary and provide you price.
- We will verify your driver’s information one day in advance.
- We provide 24 hours customer service and we are ready to provide immediate assistance, inquiries and additional information to you.
WhatsApp: +86 151 0108 7860
WeChat ID: delightcar
Tel: +86 151 0108 7860
Ho Chi Minh City Map
Major Ho Chi Minh city Attractions
- War Remnants Museum Hours: 7.30am-6pm Price: adult/child 40,000/20,000d
- Giac Lam Pagoda Hours: 4am-noon & 2-9pm
- Cu Chi Tunnels Hours: 7AM–5PM Admission: VND 75,000
- Bitexco Financial Tower Hours: 9:30 AM – 9:30 PM,
- Saigon Opera House Hours: Mon – Fri 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM; Sat – Sun 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- Central Post Office Hours: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- The Independence Palace: Sun – Sat 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Ben Thanh Market Hours: 7AM-7PM
Ho Chi Minh City Tourist Map
Distance of Ho Chi Minh to other cities
- Ho Chi Minh City – Mui Ne 220 km, 4 hours 30 minutes
- Ho Chi Minh City – Can Tho 170 km, 3 hours 30 minutes
- Ho Chi Minh City – Vung Tau 100 km, 2 hours
- Ho Chi Minh City – Phnom Penh 230 km, 4 hours 30 minutes