Yichang private transfer from Yichang Sanxia International Airport (YIH) or Yichang Train Station to the different Yangtze cruise port. Book private Yichang airport transfer service and save!.
You don’t need to stand in long lines for airport taxi and can avoid being cheated by some taxi drivers. Book your private transfer for a comfortable ride with our friendly driver. Our transfer services are available 24/7 all year round.
You will enjoy fixed car rates and there is absolutely no cost for flight delays, parking, and toll and no hidden fee at all. Delightcar is your choice for worry-free booking of private transfer between Yichang airport, railway station and different Yangtze cruise port.
Check the following rate chart and book your ride now!
Yichang Sanxia Airport, Train Station / Yangtze Cruise Port TransferPrice in USD (This service is also available in the other direction)
|Car Pictures||Car Type||Seats||Yichang Airport / Railway Station - Yangtze Cruise Port|
|Jetta/ Kia Q2 or similar||4||USD50|
|Teana/Camry or similar||4||USD60|
1. When book our service, you must offer your flight/ train details and your cruise details ( flight number, cruise ship name and departure time e.g.)
2. Our transfer between Yichang airport and Yangtze cruise port is daily available.
3. Our professional driver will carry a sign with your name to pick up from exit of Sanxia airport or cruise port.
4. All the cost of our transfer service needs to be paid via PayPal in advance.
5. You will be refunded with full amount for cancellation made 24 hours before the start of the service.
6. For Maoping Port pick up, Please send us your mobile, cruise ship name and your WeChat account, it will be much easier for driver to find you on the port with it.
7. You will enjoy 24 hours English-speaking customer support.
Tel: +86 151 0108 7860
Address: Room 2-902, No.24, Huaqiaocun, Jianguomenwai Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China 100022
Yichang Sanxia Airport (YIH) is 26 km away from the city center of Yichang and 40 km from the Yichang Yangtze River cruise ports and 55 km away from the Three Gorges Dam. There is no direct shuttle bus between Sanxia Airport and cruise port. The best way to travel between airport and cruise port is private car transfer.
Yichang Cruise Ports
There are 6 ports in Yichang. The New Century Port and the Taohuacun Port are the most used ports by Yangtze Cruise. The two ports are not far from each other, about 5-10 minutes drive from each other. The ports are about 40 kilometers from Sanxia Airport, 24 km from Yichang East Railway Station and 11 km from Yichang Railway Station. It takes about 1 hour to the airport and 40 minutes to the railway stations.