Xi’an (西安), an ancient capital of China, with more than 3,000 years of history. It attracts people from all over the world each year to discover its long history and unique culture. Xian has many famous ancient heritage sites: Terracotta Warriors, Qingshihuang Tomb and Giant Wild Goose Pagoda and Huashan Mountain. Xian is also an important economic center of northwest China. The best way to explore Xian city is to hire a car with driver. Delightcar is a professional China based car rental company and provides cheap car rental service in Xian and surrounding areas.
Maybe you will have trouble in finding your hotel, tourist site, buses due to language barrier. But do not worry, our professional Xian chauffeur service will offer you economical, efficient and comfortable transfer service. What you will do is just relax yourself and enjoy your ride.
We have various vehicles from economic to luxury car, van and coach to meet your special needs and budget. All our drivers are licensed local driver with more than three years driving experience. We will provide comfort and reliable Xian car rental with driver for your leisure or business limo service in Xian.
Our Xian Car Service includes
1. Xian airport / railway station transfer
3. Full day car service either for business or travel in Xian
4. Round way car use to attractions such as Terracotta Warriors and Huashan Mountain
Xian Car Rental With DriverPrice in USD (The full day rate is based on 100KM and 8 hours per day for daily use)
1. Our rates include car, driver, gas, toll fee, parking fee, tax and no hidden charges.
2. All our service are based on car hire and driver together.
3. Your driver will hold a sign to pick you up from airport/railway station/hotel.
4. There is no extra charge for flight or train delay.
5. Deposit payment via PayPal is needed when service is confirmed.
6. Please check our cancellation policy here.
7. All passengers enjoy 24 hours free English phone and email support.
Tel: +86 151 0108 7860
Distances of Xian to different places and drive time
Xian – Xian Xianyang International Airport 36 km, 1 hour drive
Xian – Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum 40 km, 1 hour drive
Xian – Qinshihuang Mausoleum 40 km, 1 hour drive
Xian – Famen Temple 120km, 2 hours drive
Xian – Huashan Mountain 120 km, 2 hours drive
Major Tourist Attractions in Xian
- The Terracotta Army (兵马俑博物馆) and Qinshihuang Tomb (秦陵) 8:30 – 17:30 CNY150
- Shaanxi History Museum (陕西历史博物馆) 8:30 – 17:30 Free (Closed on Monday)
- Ancient City Wall (西安城墙) 8:00–18:00 CNY54
- Huaqing Palace (华清宫）March 1- Nov 30: 07:00-19:00；Dec 1 – Feb 29: 07:30-18:00 CNY120
- Huashan Mountain (华山) 7:00 – 17:00 CNY160 North Peak cable car CNY80，West Peak Cable Car CNY140
- Great Mosque (大清真寺) 8:00 – 21:00 CNY25
- Muslim Street (回民街) All day open, Free
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda (大雁塔) 9:00 – 17:00 CNY50
- Small Wild Goose Pagoda (小雁塔) 9:00 – 16:00 CNY50
- Hanyang Tomb (汉阳陵) 8:30 – 18:00 CNY90
- Qianling Tomb (乾陵) 8:00 – 17:30 CNY122
- Tang Dynasty Show (唐乐舞) 20:30 – 21:40 CNY238
- Forest of Stele Museum (碑林) 8:00 – 17:30 CNY75
- Banpo Museum (半坡博物馆) 8:00 – 17:30 CNY55
Advised size of vehicle you need
1-2 Passengers – 4 seats car
3-5 Passengers – 6 seats van
6-12 Passengers – 17 seats van
13-25 Passengers – 33 seat coach
26-40 Passengers – 51 seat coach
We offer clean and comfortable vehicles with professional drivers in Xian. The above suggestion is based on 1 person with 1 big luggage. If you have more luggage, please consider a bigger size vehicle.