Jiuzhaigou Valley (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), located in the north of Sichuan Province and 436km north of Chengdu, is a famous nature reserve and national park. With many lake groups, waterfalls and various endangered plants and fauna, it boasts some of the most picturesque and inspiring scenery under the heaven.
Huanglong Valley is 145 km to the south of Jiuzhaigou, about 360 km from Chengdu. It is well known for its snow-capped peaks, mountain landscape, limestone formations, waterfalls and hot springs. Usually travlers will visit both tourist sites if time allowed.
Our Jiuzhaigou chauffeur services provide comfortable ride between airport, railway station, hotel and tourist spots. We offer good condition air conditioning vehicles, professional driver and most competitive prices.
Jiuzhaigou is closed at presnt and the reopen date is unknown.
Jiuzhaigou Car Rental With DriverPrice in USD
1. For service before 8:00 or after 22:00 pm, an extra charge $10 will be added to each transfer.
2. Our driver will hold a piece of paper with your name to pick you up.
3. We can also provide English speaking tour guide if needed.
4. The rates above include vehicle, driver, toll fee, tax, no hidden charge.
5. We will fully refund guests for cancellations made 12 hours before service starts.
6. We provide 24 hours free Engilsh phone support for all services.
Tel: +86 151 0108 7860
Address: Room 2-902, No.24, Huaqiaocun, Jianguomenwai Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China 100022