Dellightcar provides professional and reliable car rental with driver service in Harbin city. No matter you come to Harbin for business or leisure, our chauffeur service will always provide you a comfort ride to various places inside and outside of the Harbin City.
Harbin is the provincial city of Heilongjiang province. It is a famous “Ice City” in northeastern China, The city attracts tourists from around the world by the Harbin Ice and Snow Festival and its famous tourist attractions such as St. Sofia Orthodox Church, Center Street and Grand World of Snow.
We have various types of vehicles from economic and luxury sedan to mini van and big coach. We provide on time service at affordable rates. Your private driver take you where you want to go on-time and hassle-free. The rate we offer you is the rate you actually pay and all fares include driver, fuel, toll fee, parking and government tax.
Our Harbin Car Service includes
- Harbin airport transfer and Harbin train station transfer.
- Full day car use inside the city for business or tourism.
- Excursion to surrounding areas such as China Snow Town, Yabuli Ski Resort and others.
- Intercity transfers to Changchun, Shenyang, Jilin etc.
Rates of Harbin Car Rental With DriverPrice in USD (The rate is based on 100KM and 8 hours per day)
Luxury cars such as BMW 5 series, Mercedes S class, Mercedes Viano van, Bentley, Rolls Royce are available, we will quote based on your plan.
- Our rate includes private driver, car, fuel, parking fee, toll fee and government tax, there is no hidden fees.
- Your driver will be waiting for you from the airport, train station or hotel with a sign with your name on it.
- A surcharge may apply for car service between 00:00 to 07:00.
- If you have any problem during the trip. Please call our 24 hours English phone support +86 151 0108 7860.
- Deposit payment via PayPal or credit card is needed when service is confirmed.
- Please check our cancellation policy here.
- Other cars available upon request. We also provide English guide service as per request.
Tel: +86 151 0108 7860
Address: Room 2-902, No.24, Huaqiaocun, Jianguomenwai Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China 100022
Harbin Taiping International Airport 哈尔滨机场
Harbin Taiping International Airport (Airport Code: HRB) is 33 kilometers northwest of Harbin City. It takes about one hour drive from Harbin city center to airport. Visitors from 51 countries can enjoy 72 hours visa-free transit for flight transfer via Harbin Taiping International Airport. The check-in counters will be closed 45 minutes before scheduled departure time.
Yabuli International Ski Resort 亚布力
Yabuli International Ski Resort is the best ski resort in China. It is 240 km east of Harbin. It takes about 3 hours from Harbin city to Yabuli Resort.
Jihua Ski Resort 吉华滑雪场
Jihua Ski Resort is 70 km east of Harbin City. It takes about 1.5 hours from Harbin city to the ski resort.
China Snow Town 中国雪乡
Snow Town, or called as Zhongguo Xuexiang in Chinese, is the nickname of Shuangfeng Forest Farm (双峰林场). It is 350 km southeast of Harbin and 107 km south of Yabuli Ski Resort.
Harbin Ice and Snow Festivals 2019
20th Harbin Ice and Snow World
Dec 21, 2018 – Feb, 2019
Opening Hours: 9:00-22:00
Location: Harbin Ice and Snow World （哈尔滨冰雪大世界）
31st Harbin International Snow Sculpture Art Expo
Dec 20, 2018 – Feb, 2019
Opening Hours: 8:00-17:00
Location: Sun Island (太阳岛)
45th Harbin Ice Lantern Art Fair
Dec 22, 2018 – Feb, 2019
Opening Hours: 15:00-21:00
Location: Zhaolin Park (兆麟公园)
Major attractions in Harbin city
- Central Street (中央大街)
- St.Sophia Church (圣·索菲亚教堂)
- Ice and Snow World (冰雪大世界)
- Sun Island (太阳岛)
- Zhaolin Park, Harbin (兆麟公园)
- Siberian Tiger Park (东北虎林园)
- Unit 731 Museum (哈尔滨731遗址)
- Volga Manor (伏尔加庄园)
Advised size of vehicle you need
1-2 Passengers – 4 seats car
3-5 Passengers – 6 seats van
6-12 Passengers – 17 seats van
13-25 Passengers – 33 seat coach
26-40 Passengers – 51 seat coach
We offer clean and comfortable vehicles with professional drivers. The above car size suggestion is based on 1 person with 1 big luggage. If you have more luggage, consider a bigger size vehicle.