Wuxi (无锡) is nestled on the northern shore of Taihu Lake. It has prosperous economy and it is a regional business hub, hence the nickname “Little Shanghai”.
Wuxi has lots of sightseeing opportunities. The famous places to see include Taihu Lake, Li Garden, Plum Blossom Garden, Turtle Head Isle and The Lingshan Grand Buddha, one of the largest Buddha statues in China.
The best option to explore Wuxi city and surrounding areas is by hiring a private car with driver as it saves your time and gives you a comfortable travel experience. Delightcar provides suitable car rentals with experienced driver and affordable fares. We provide a wide range of options from economic car, luxury sedan, minivan to big bus in Wuxi area.
Whether for business meetings or just a leisure our, our well trained private driver will ensure your safety and comfort ride in Wuxi.
Our Wuxi Car Service includes:
Wuxi Car Rental With DriverPrice in USD (The full day rate is based on 100KM and 8 hours per day for daily use)
Luxury cars such as BMW 5 series, Mercedes S class, Mercedes Viano van, Bentley, Rolls Royce are available, we will quote based on your plan.
1. Our driver will hold a sign with your name to pick you up from airport /hotel / train station.
2. Airport, railway station transfer is fixed price, no extra cost, no delay fee.
3. Full day car service is based on 8 hours and 100 km. Extra hour and km fee will be charged.
4. Deposit payment via PayPal is needed when service is confirmed.
5. Please check our cancellation policy here.
6. We provide 24 hours English phone support.
Tel: +86 151 0108 7860
WeChat ID: delightcar
Major Attractions in Wuxi
- Lingshan Buddhist Scenic Spot (灵山大佛) 7:30 – 17:30 CNY210
- Taihu Yuantouzhu Scenic (太湖鼋头渚) 8:30 – 17:00 CNY105
- Nanchan Temple of Wuxi (无锡南禅寺) 9:00 – 17:00 Free
- San’guo City / Three Kingdom City (三国城) 7:30 – 17:00 CNY90
- Huishan Old Town (惠山古镇) 24 Hours, Free
- Plum Blossom Garden (无锡梅园) 6:00 – 18:00 CNY60
Distance of Wuxi to surrounding cities
- Wuxi – Wuxi Airport 20 KM, 30 minutes drive
- Wuxi – Changzhou 50 KM, 1 hour drive
- Wuxi – Suzhou 60 KM, 1 hour drive
- Wuxi – Shanghai 140 KM， 2 hours drive
- Wuxi – Nanjing 190 KM, 2.5 hours drive
- Wuxi – Hangzhou 200 KM, 3 hours drive
Advised size of vehicle you need
1-2 Passengers – 4 seats car
3-5 Passengers – 6 seats van
6-12 Passengers – 17 seats van
13-25 Passengers – 33 seats coach
26-40 Passengers – 51 seats coach
We offer clean and comfortable vehicles with professional drivers. The above car size suggestion is based on 1 person with 1 big luggage. If you have more luggage, consider a bigger size vehicle.