Ningbo (宁波), a coastal city in east China’s Zhejiang province, is an important port city in China and is among the busiest ports in the world. Ningbo has prosperous economy and is known for its dynamic international trades.
Ningbo boasts subtropical monsoon climate. It is an ideal place for both business and vacation. Ningbo features prosperity of Buddhism. The famous Putuoshan Island is one of the four sacred Buddhist mountains in China. Ningbo has many prestigious temples such as Baoguo Temple, which has a wooden-structured building built in Northern Song Dynasty (960-1127). Siming and Tiantai Mountains are also good places to enjoy natural scenery and Nanxi Hot Spring is a great place for relaxing.
The best way to visit Ningbo and its surrounding area is to hire a car with driver. We provide different sizes of economy and luxury sedans, vans and coaches. With Delightcar, you will have a comfort ride and hassle-free trip in Ningbo and its neighborhood.
Our Ningbo car rental services include
- Ningbo Lishe International Airport transfer and railway station transfer.
- Full day car rental with driver in Ningbo
- Intercity transfers to cities such as Ningbo to Hangzhou and Shanghai.
Ningbo Car Rental With DriverPrice in USD (The full day rate is based on 100KM 8 hours per day for daily use)
1. Our car rental rates include car, driver, fuel, parking fee, tax, and no extra charge.
2. Our driver will hold a sign with your name to pick up from airport or hotel.
3. Deposit payment needs to be made made via PayPal when booking is confirmed.
4. Please click here to check our cancellation policy.
5. We provide 24 hours English speaking phone support.
Tel: +86 151 0108 7860
WeChat ID: delightcar
Distance of different places to Ningbo
Ningbo – Ningbo Lishe International Airport 15km, 30 minutes drive
Ningbo – Putuoshan Island 110 km, 2 hours drive
Ningbo – Xiangshan Film and Television City 110km, 2 hours drive
Ningbo – Shanghai 210 km, 3 hours drive
Ningbo – Hangzhou 160 km, 2 hours drive
Ningbo – Shaoxing 120 km, 2 hours drive
Ningbo – Taizhou 179 km, 2.5 hours drive
Ningbo – Yiwu, 180 km, 3 hours drive
Major Attractions in Ningbo
- Mount Putuo 普陀山
- Tianyi Square 天一广场
- Tianyi Pavilion Museum天一阁藏书楼
- Tianfeng Pagoda 天封塔
- Tiantong Temple 天童寺
- Baoguo Temple 保国寺
- Mount Putuo 普陀山
- Hangzhou Bay Bridge 杭州湾跨海大桥
Advised size of vehicle you need
1-2 Passengers – 4 seats car
3-5 Passengers – 6 seats van
6-12 Passengers – 17 seats van
13-25 Passengers – 33 seat coach
26-40 Passengers – 51 seat coach
We offer clean and comfortable vehicles with professional drivers. The above car size suggestion is based on 1 person with 1 big luggage. If you have more luggage, consider a bigger size vehicle.