Nanchang (南昌), the capital city of Jiangxi Province, is the cultural, economic center of the region. It is adjacent to the Poyang Lake and at the lower reaches of Gan River.
As for the attractions, the Pavilion of Prince Teng is the most famous and is the landmark of Nanchang. Other beautiful attractions include Lushan National Park, Mount Longhu and Mount Jinggang.
Nanchang is transport center of the region, the Changbei International Airport has direct flights with all major China cities and Nanchang West Railway Station has high-speed train to many important China cities.
If you visit Nanchang city, the best way is to rent a car with driver. With a private limo service in Nanchang, Hiring a car with a local private driver can reduce your stress and take you to your destination faster.
Our fleet comes in all shapes and sizes from economic and luxury cars to stretch SUVs, minivans, and big tour coaches. All our vehicles are in good conditions and our drivers are kind and know local places well.
Our Nanchang car services include:
- Nanchang Airport / Railway Station Transfer
- Full day car service in Nanchang city
- Excursions outside of Nanchang city
- Intercity transfer from Nanchang to JiAn, Jingdezhen, Yingtan, Jiujiang, Anqing etc.
Nanchang Car Rental With DriverPrice in USD (The full day rate is based on 100 km 8 hours per day for daily use)
|Car Pictures||Car Type||Seats||Nanchang Airport Transfer||Full Day in Nanchang (8 hours 100km)|
|VW Passat/Toyota Camry||4||$55||$130|
- The above rates includes car, driver, fuel. Toll and parking is not included. (All inclusive price for transfer service)
- Driver will hold sign with your name to pick you up in arrival hall of airport, hotel and train station.
- There is no extra charge for flight or train delay, our driver will pick up according to the arrival time.
- Deposit payment is needed when booking is confirmed. Please check our payment method here.
- Please check our cancellation policy here.
- We provide 24 hours English phone support.
Tel: +86 151 0108 7860
Major Attractions in Nanchang
- Pavilion of Prince Teng 滕王阁 08:00 – 17:30 CNY50
- Lushan National Park 庐山 Entrance Fee: RMB160; Opening Hours: 24 hours
- Mount Longhu 龙虎山 08:00 – 17:00 CNY250
- Mount. Jinggang 井冈山 07:30 – 17:30 CNY190
- Poyang Lake 鄱阳湖 24 hours， Free
- Wugong Mountain 武功山 24 hours, CNY70
- Nanchang Wanda Theme Park 南昌万达主题乐园 09:30 – 18:00 CNY248
Distances of Nanchang to other cities
- Nanchang – Nanchang Airport 30 km, 40 minutes drive
- Nanchang – Jingdezhen 220 km, 3 hours drive
- Nanchang – JiAn 230 km, 3 hours drive
- Nanchang – Yingtan 160 km, 2 hours drive
- Nanchang – Jiujiang 130 km, 2 hours 30 minutes drive
- Nanchang – Fuzhou 120 km, 2 hours drive
- Nanchang – Jinggangshan 300 km, 4 hours drive
Advised size of vehicle you need
1-2 Passengers – 4 seats car
3-5 Passengers – 6 seats van
6-12 Passengers – 17 seats van
13-25 Passengers – 33 seats coach
26-40 Passengers – 51 seats coach
We offer clean and comfortable vehicles with professional drivers in Nanchang. The above suggestion is based on 1 person with 1 big luggage. If you have more luggage, please consider a bigger size vehicle.