Taiyuan (太原), capital of Shanxi province, is the largest city of Shanxi province in China. It is also the ecnomic and politcal center fo the provivce. Delightcar provides reliable car rental with driver service in Taiyuan area including neighboring cities, tourist spots, airport (TYN) and train station transfer.
We have full size of vehicles including economy car, SUVs, minivans, luxury and big coaches. Whether for a business or tourism in Taiyuan area, it is easy to rent a good conditon vehicle with driver at competative rates.
There are a lot of things to do in Taiyuan, you can visit the Jinci Temple, enjoy excursions to Pingyao Ancient Town or Wutaishan Mountain. Our experienced driver will offer you a comfort journey to any place surrounding Taiyuan.
Our Taiyuan car service includes
1. Daily car service in the Taiyuan city.
2. Taiyuan airport, railway station transfer service.
3. Car service to Jinci Temple, Mount Wutai, Hanging Temple,etc.
4. Intercity transfers between Taiyuan – Datong or Pingyao.
Find our affordable car rates to below and book today!
Taiyuan Car Rental RatesThe following Taiyuan full day car service price is based on 8 hours use.
Luxury cars such as BMW 5 series, Mercedes S class, Mercedes Viano van, Bentley, Rolls Royce are available, we will quote based on your plan.
1. We provide all inclusive prices, the rates include car, driver, fuel, toll fee, parking, tax. No hidden charges.
2. Your flight, train or hotel information need to be provided when book car service with us.
3. Our driver will hold a sigh with your name on it to pick you up from airport/hotel.
4. Deposit payment is needed when booking is confirmed.
5. We provide 24 hours English phone support.
6. Please check our cancellation policy here.
Tel: +86 151 0108 7860
WeChat ID: delightcar
Taiyuan Wusu International Airport is 18 km southeast of Taiyuan city center. It is about 30 minuutes drive from the airport to downtown Taiyuan. There are two terminals. Terminal 1 and terminal 2, each other is connected by passageway (5 minutes walk). The check-in counters will be closed 45 minutes before the scheduled take-off time.
Pingyao Ancient Town
Pingyao Ancient Town (World Cultural Heritage) is 100 km southwest of Taiyuan city. It takes about 1.5 hours ride. This small county is famous for magnificent residences in ancient styles.
Mount Wutai (UNESCO World Heritage Site) is the most holy land of Chinese Buddhism. Mount Wutai is 200 km northeast of Taiyuan and about 3 hours drive. This tourist spot is actually a large mountainous area which has many Buddhist temples. You can buy one ticket and stay as long as you want inside the tourist zone. The central part is called Taihuai Town. There are many hotels and restaurants there for you to choose.
Major Tourist Attractions in Taiyuan
- Jinci Temple 晋祠
- Chongshan Monastery 崇善寺
- Mount Wutai 五台山
- Twin Pagoda Temple 双林寺
- Shanxi Museum 山西博物馆
- The Coal Museum of China 中国煤炭博物馆
- Qikou Ancient Town 碛口古镇
- Mengshan Giant Buddha 蒙山大佛
Distance of Taiyuan city to different places
- Taiyuan – Taiyuan Wusu International Airport 18 km, 30 minutes drive
- Taiyuan – Wutaishan Mountain 200 km, 3 hours drive
- Taiyuan – Pingyao 100 km, 1.5 hours drive
- Taiyuan – Datong 280 km, 3.5 hours drive
- Taiyuan – 240 km, 3.5 hours drive
- Taiyuan – Xinzhou 80 km, 1 hour drive
- Taiyuan – Linfen 260 km, 3 hours drive
- Taiyuan – Changzhi 230 km, 3 hours drive
Advised size of vehicle you need
1-2 Passengers – 4 seats car
3-5 Passengers – 6 seats van
6-12 Passengers – 17 seats van
13-25 Passengers – 33 seat coach
26-40 Passengers – 51 seat coach
We offer clean and comfortable vehicles with professional drivers. The above car size suggestion is based on 1 person with 1 big luggage. If you have more luggage, consider a bigger size vehicle.